Daikin Difference : Inverter Technology
1. Swing Compressor: Daikin Patented Swing Compressor Technology which ensures less noise, less wear and tear and above all high energy efficiency.
2. Super PCB : Super PCB design to ensure safety of the electrical parts and smooth inverter operation.
3. 100% Copper:At time when other manufacturers are moving towards low quality aluminum condenser,Daikin use inner grooved copper tubes to ensure better durability and heat transfer.
4. R-32 Advantage:Daikin patented R-32 Refrigerant which is a single refrigerant gives Daikin machines a unique edge over others-
- Environment friendly refrigerant which reduces greenhouse emissions up to 75%.
- Single refrigerant makes easy to top-up and charge the machine.(R-410A is a mix of 2 ref)
- Less de-rating at higher ambient.
- Better refrigeration capacity at less refrigerant charge.
- Higher energy efficiency.
5. Energy Efficiency:Daikin who is a pioneer in Inverter Technology always has exceled to provide energy efficient products.
6. Stabilizer Free :Stabilizer Free Operation
- No worry of Power Fluctuations.
- AC Operation Guarantee (160V~264V)
- To protect PCB and other electrical components AC will stop Operation (135~159V) & (265~500V)
Why Buy Daikin?
1. Air-conditioning specialist from Japan: Daikin focuses on air-conditioning solutions and control systems. As specialists, it’s all we do. No wonder Daikin is recognised as an expert in air-conditioning.
2. Five-year warranty on compressors: Reliability. That’s probably top of your list when buying an air-conditioning system for your home or business. Daikin gives you peace of mind and reassurance with their five-year warranty on compressors of Hi-wall split air-conditioners. That’s how confident Daikin is about the quality and reliability of its product.
3. Most Energy efficient with 5.8* ISEER Daikin’s continuous drive for improved efficiency has seen its advanced inverter technology being applied to split, ducted and other systems. These systems provide a more comfortable environment and are more energy efficient when compared to non-inverter systems.
4. Environment friendly:Daikin continues to work towards a sustainable future, and has received Environmental Management System certification to ISO14001. Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd. is dedicated to preserving and protecting the environment through the production of energy efficient products.
5. Unmatched after-sales support:Daikin takes pride in providing its customers with efficient after sales support, including readily available spare parts warehoused in India
6. The Daikin edge with in-house manufacturing:Daikin is the only company in the world dedicated to manufacturing both airconditioning systems and refrigerants. Each element has been designed to work flawlessly with the next – delivering optimal performance – from the time a project begins till the moment of absolute comfort
7. Experienced dealers:Daikin distributes its products through experienced dealers. This ensures that you receive a top quality product with expert support. Together this means the best air-conditioning solution for your individual needs.
8. Pioneer in air-conditionersDaikin has been providing air-conditioning solutions for over 15 years in India. As one of the industry’s more trusted names, Daikin air-conditioning equipment can be found in homes, offices, hotels and shops. Daikin is committed to the air-conditioning market and has a manufacturing facility located in Rajasthan.
9. Wise investment – Low running cost: When you buy a Daikin air-conditioning system you need to look beyond the initial purchase price. It pays to consider ongoing running costs in conjunction with the potential life of the product. Daikin systems offer superior build quality and energy efficiency.
10. Comprehensive range and quiet operationDaikin has a comprehensive range of products in both domestic and commercial segments. Designed to provide effective and quiet air-conditioning, Daikin can customise a solution to meet every requirement.
Heat Pump: The term “heat pump” is more general and applies to many HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) devices used for space heating or space cooling. When a heat pump is used for heating, it employs the same basic refrigeration-type cycle used by an air conditioner or a refrigerator, but in the opposite direction – releasing heat into the conditioned space rather than the surrounding environment. In this use, heat pumps generally draw heat from the cooler external air or from the ground.
Ton of refrigeration (Tr): A ton of refrigeration (Tr) is a unit of power used to describe the heat-extraction capacity of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. It is defined as the rate of heat transfer that results in the melting of 1 short ton (2,000 lb; 907 kg) of pure ice at 0 °C (32 °F) in 24 hours.
A refrigeration ton is approximately equivalent to 12,000 BTU/h or 3.5 kW.